Terms and Conditions
I. Introductory provisions
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) of Tomáš Tuček - STEATIT, with its registered office at Tř. Karla IV. 635, 500 02 Hradec Králové, identification number: 70170045, (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) governs the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or on the basis of the Purchase Contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase Agreement”) person (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") through the Seller's online store. E-shop is operated by the seller at the Internet addresses www.peaksports.cz / www.peaksports.sk.
Provisions deviating from the terms and conditions can be agreed in the purchase contract. Divergent provisions in the sales contract shall take precedence over the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
The provisions of the Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the purchase contract. The purchase contract and the terms and conditions are written in Czech. The purchase contract can be concluded in Czech.
The Seller may change or supplement the text of the Terms and Conditions. This provision shall be without prejudice to rights and obligations arising during the effective period of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
II. User account
Based on the buyer's registration on the website, the buyer can access his user interface. From its user interface, the buyer can order goods (hereinafter referred to as "user account"). If the web interface allows it, the buyer can also order goods without registration directly from the web interface.
When registering on the website and ordering goods, the buyer is obliged to provide correct and truthful information. The Buyer is obliged to update the data entered in the user account upon any change. The data provided by the buyer in the user account and when ordering goods are considered correct by the seller.
Access to the user account is secured by a username and password. The Buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his user account and acknowledges that the Seller is not responsible for any breach of this obligation by the Buyer.
The Buyer is not entitled to allow the use of the user account by third parties.
The Seller may cancel the user account, especially if the buyer has not used his user account for more than one year, or if the buyer breaches his obligations under the purchase contract (including terms and conditions).
The Buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available at all times, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software equipment of the Seller, respectively. necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software.
III. Conclusion of the purchase contract
The buyer agrees to the use of means of distance communication when concluding the purchase contract. The costs incurred by the Buyer when using means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) shall be borne by the Buyer himself.
The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not obliged to conclude a Purchase Agreement, especially with persons who have previously substantially breached the Purchase Agreement (including terms and conditions).
The contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer arises upon delivery of the acceptance of the order (acceptance), which is sent by the Seller to the Buyer by e-mail to the Buyer's e-mail address.
Depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated shipping costs), the seller is always entitled to ask the buyer for additional confirmation of the order (eg in writing or by telephone).
Before sending the order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data entered into the order by the buyer, also with regard to the buyer's ability to detect and correct errors arising when entering data into the order. The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the "Finish order" button. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. The Seller shall confirm the receipt to the Buyer immediately upon receipt of the order by e-mail to the Buyer's e-mail address specified in the user interface or in the order (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer's E-mail Address”).
To order goods, the buyer fills in an order form in the web interface of the shop. The order form contains information about:
ordered goods (the ordered goods are "inserted" by the buyer into the electronic shopping cart of the web interface of the shop),
the method of payment of the purchase price of the goods, information on the required method of delivery of the ordered goods
information on the costs associated with the delivery of the goods (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Order").
The store web interface also contains information about the costs associated with packaging and delivery. The web interface of the store contains a list of goods offered by the seller for sale, including prices of individual offered goods. The prices of the offered goods include VAT and all related fees. The offer of sale of goods and prices of these goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the web interface of the shop. This provision does not limit the seller's ability to conclude a purchase contract under individually negotiated conditions. All offers for the sale of goods placed in the web interface of the shop are not binding and the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase agreement regarding these goods.
IV. Price of goods and payment terms
Prices of goods are determined according to the current price list of goods at the time of conclusion of the purchase contract, unless agreed otherwise.
The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods according to the purchase contract may be paid by the buyer to the seller in the following ways:
in cash at the Seller's branch at Koutníkova 171/2, 500 02 Hradec Králové
cash on delivery at the place specified by the buyer in the order;
by bank transfer in CZK to the Seller's account no .: 2109930681/2700 UniCredit Bank or in EUR to the seller's account no .: 01458513005/1111 UniCredit Bank (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller's account”)
If the purchase contract is concluded through the website, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with packaging and delivery of the goods together with the purchase price. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price also includes the costs associated with the delivery of goods.
In the case of cash payment or cash on delivery, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods. In case of cashless payment, the purchase price is due within 7 days from the conclusion of the purchase contract.
In the case of conclusion of the purchase contract through the website and in the case of cashless payment, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods together with the variable symbol of the payment. In the case of cashless payment, the buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled at the moment of crediting the relevant amount to the seller's account.
The Seller is entitled, especially if the Buyer fails to confirm the order (Article III.5), to require payment of the entire purchase price before sending the goods to the Buyer.
Any discounts on the price of goods provided by the seller to the buyer cannot be combined.
If it is usual in business relations or if so stipulated by generally binding legal regulations, the Seller shall issue to the Buyer a tax document - invoice regarding payments made under the purchase contract. The seller is a payer of value added tax. The tax document - invoice is issued by the seller to the buyer after payment of the price of the goods and in the case of conclusion of the purchase contract via the website will send it in electronic form to the buyer's email address.
V. Withdrawal from the contract
The Buyer acknowledges that pursuant to Section 1837 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code"), it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for the delivery of goods modified according to the Buyer's wishes is subject to rapid deterioration, deterioration or obsolescence, from a contract of sale for the supply of audio and video recordings and computer programs if the consumer has breached their original packaging, and from a contract of sale for the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
Unless the case referred to in Article V.1) or any other case in which the purchase contract cannot be withdrawn, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract in accordance with Section 1829 of the Civil Code within fourteen (14) days from receipt of goods. In case of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Article V.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the purchase contract is canceled from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the Seller without undue delay, in the case of a branch with withdrawal and in the case of conclusion of the purchase contract via the website no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal to the Seller. In the event that the Buyer breaches the obligation under the previous sentence, the Seller is entitled to a contractual penalty of 1% (in words: one percent) for each day of delay, up to the amount of the purchase price of these goods. This provision shall be without prejudice to the right to compensation for any damage resulting from a breach of an obligation subject to a contractual penalty, even if the damage exceeds the contractual penalty. The goods must be returned to the Seller undamaged and not worn and, if possible, in the original packaging.
Within 14 days of returning the goods to the Buyer pursuant to Article 5.3 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall be entitled to review the returned goods, in particular to determine whether the returned goods are not damaged, worn or partially consumed.
In case of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Article V.2 of the Business Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall return the purchase price (without costs incurred in delivering the goods) to the Buyer within 14 days of the end of the period designated by the buyer.
The Buyer acknowledges that if the goods returned by the Buyer are damaged, worn or partially consumed, the Seller shall be entitled to compensation from the Buyer for damages incurred by the Buyer. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for damages against the Buyer's claim for refund of the purchase price. Similarly, the Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for a contractual penalty pursuant to Article V.3 of the Terms and Conditions against the Buyer's claim for refund of the purchase price.
VI. Transport and delivery of goods
The method of delivery of goods is determined by the seller, unless otherwise specified in the purchase contract. If the mode of transport is agreed upon at the request of the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and possible additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
If the Seller is obliged under the Purchase Agreement to deliver the goods to the place specified by the Buyer in the order, the Buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery. If the buyer does not take delivery of the goods upon delivery, the seller is entitled to charge a shipping and handling fee and is also entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract.
In the event that due to reasons on the part of the Buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in any other way than specified in the order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of the goods, respectively. costs associated with other delivery methods.
Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects notify the carrier immediately. In the event of a violation of the packaging, which indicates unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer need not take the shipment from the carrier. By signing the delivery note, the buyer confirms that the consignment of the goods fulfilled all conditions and requirements and that any later complaint about the breach of the package can not be taken into account.
Other rights and obligations of the parties in the carriage of goods may modify the terms of delivery of the seller.
The goods are delivered through DPD. If the order is made on a working day within 10 hours and the goods are in stock, we guarantee delivery on the same day.
VII. Liability for defects and warranty
Solved separately Complaints Procedure
VIII. Other rights and obligations of the contracting parties
The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price of the goods.
The Buyer acknowledges that the software and other components constituting the web interface of the store (including photographs of the offered goods) are protected by copyright. The Buyer undertakes not to engage in any activity that could allow him or third parties to tamper with or misuse the software or other components constituting the web interface of the store.
The Buyer is not entitled to use mechanisms, software or other procedures that could adversely affect the operation of the Store Web Interface when using the Store Web Interface. The web interface of the shop can be used only to the extent that it does not prejudice the rights of other customers of the seller and which is in accordance with its purpose.
In relation to the Buyer, the Seller is not bound by any codes of conduct within the meaning of § 1826 para. e) of the Civil Code.
The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller shall not be liable for errors resulting from interference by third parties in the website or from the use of the website in violation of their purpose.
IX Privacy and commercial communications
The protection of the personal data of the buyer who is a natural person is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, as amended.
The Buyer agrees to the processing of his / her personal data: name and surname, home address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number and e-mail address (hereinafter collectively referred to as "personal data").
The Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller for the purpose of realizing the rights and obligations under the Purchase Agreement and for sending information and commercial communications to the Seller.
The Buyer acknowledges that he / she is obliged to present his / her personal data (upon registration, in his / her user account, when ordering from the web interface of the shop) correctly and that he / she is obliged to inform the Seller without undue delay of any changes in his / her personal data.
The Seller may authorize a third party to process the Buyer's personal data as a processor. Except for persons transporting goods, the Seller shall not pass on personal data to third parties without the Buyer's prior consent.
Personal data will be processed indefinitely. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
The Buyer confirms that the personal information provided is accurate and that he / she has been advised that this is a voluntary disclosure of personal information. The Buyer declares that he / she has been advised that he / she can withdraw his / her consent to the processing of personal data in relation to the Seller by written notice delivered to the Seller's address.
Should the Buyer believe that the Seller or the processor (Article 9.5) is processing his personal data that is contrary to the protection of the Buyer's private and personal life or the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with respect to for the purpose of their processing, it may:
ask the seller or processor for an explanation,
require the seller or processor to remedy the situation. This may include blocking, correcting, supplementing or destroying personal data. If the Buyer's request under the previous sentence is found justified, the Seller or the processor shall immediately remedy the defective condition. If the seller or the processor does not comply with the request, the buyer has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly. This provision is without prejudice to the Buyer's right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with its complaint.
If the buyer asks for information about the processing of their personal data, the seller is obliged to provide this information. The Seller has the right to request reasonable compensation not exceeding the costs necessary for providing the information pursuant to the previous sentence.
The Buyer agrees to receive information related to the Seller's goods, services or business to the Buyer's email address and further agrees to receive commercial communications from the Seller to the Buyer's email address.
Unless agreed otherwise, all correspondence related to the purchase contract must be delivered to the other party in writing, by e-mail, personally or by registered mail (according to the sender's choice). It is delivered to the buyer at the e-mail address specified in their user account.
NOTIFICATION ON OUTSIDE COURT SETTLEMENT
Under the Consumer Protection Act, the seller is obliged to inform the buyer, if he is a consumer, of out-of-court dispute resolution. If there is a dispute between Tomáš Tuček - STEATIT and the buyer who is a consumer who cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the buyer who is a consumer may file an out-of-court settlement of such dispute to the designated entity out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is the Czech Trade Inspection, Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, email: email@example.com, web: adr.coi.cz. A consumer buyer can also use the online dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
These Terms and Conditions come into effect on 1 November 2017.
COMPLAINT RULES FOR SALE OF GOODS
Tomas Tucek - STEATIT, Tr. Karla IV. 635, 500 02 Hradec Kralove
I. General provisions
1) The Complaints Procedure was prepared in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) and applies to consumer goods ( hereinafter referred to as the "Goods"), for which the rights of the Buyer from liability for defects (the "Complaints") are asserted during the warranty period.
2) The Complaints Procedure is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions. By concluding the purchase contract, the Buyer agrees with the General Terms and Conditions and this Complaints Procedure and confirms that he is properly acquainted with them.
3) The customer of the transaction is either the Buyer-consumer within the meaning of § 2 para. a) of Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer Protection (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer-Consumer”) or Buyer-Entrepreneur acting in the course of concluding and performing the Contract in the course of its business activity (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer-Entrepreneur”). Buyer-consumer and Buyer-entrepreneur are collectively referred to as "Buyer".
4) When concluding and fulfilling the purchase contract, the seller acts within the framework of his business activities. The Seller is an entrepreneur who directly or through other entrepreneurs delivers products or services to the Buyer.
II. Liability of the Seller
1) The Seller is liable to the Buyer that the Goods have no defects upon receipt. In particular, the Seller agrees that at the time the Buyer took over the Goods:
* the item has properties agreed upon by the parties and, in the absence of an agreement, those characteristics described by the Seller or the manufacturer or expected by the Buyer with regard to the nature of the goods and the advertising they carry out,
* the item is suitable for the purpose stated by the Seller or for which the item of this kind is usually used,
* the thing corresponds to the quality or design of the agreed sample or model, if the quality or design was determined according to the agreed sample or model,
* is the item in the appropriate quantity, measure or weight
* the thing complies with legal requirements.
2) The goods are accompanied by a tax document and some products warranty certificate. If the Goods are not accompanied by a warranty card, a tax document serves to make a claim.
III. Rights from Liability for Defects of the Goods
1) Obvious damage to the Goods or its packaging upon delivery shall be immediately addressed with the carrier and any irregularities recorded in the handover certificate. The Buyer shall not be obliged to take such Goods from the carrier and shall inform the Seller of the discovered damage without undue delay. The Buyer shall check the integrity of the Goods and the completeness of its accessories on the day of receipt.
2) In the case of personal collection by the Buyer, the moment of acceptance of the Goods is the moment of transfer of the risk of damage to the Goods from the Seller to the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to inspect the Goods upon receipt, the Buyer may only claim from defects detectable at such inspection only if it proves that the defects (eg missing accessories) had the Goods already at the time of transfer of the risk of damage to the Goods. Later claims of incompleteness of the Goods or external damage to the Goods shall not deprive the Buyer of the right to make a claim. However, the seller has the opportunity to prove that there is no conflict with the purchase contract.
3) The Buyer-Consumer may claim the Goods in person at the Seller's branch or send the claimed goods to the following address: Tomáš Tuček - STEATIT, Koutníkova 171/2, 500 02 Hradec Králové
4) In the event that the Buyer sends the Goods to the Seller by a shipping service, it should, in its own interest, pack the claimed Goods in suitable and sufficiently protective packaging material to meet the requirements of the shipment so as not to damage it during the shipment. For fragile Goods, the shipment should be marked with the appropriate symbols. The shipment should contain the claimed Goods (including the complete accessories), we recommend attaching a copy of the sales document, a detailed description of the claimed defect and correct contact information of the Buyer.
5) The Buyer is obliged to prove in a demonstrable manner that the Goods were purchased in the Volaracing online store. The optimum is the original proof of purchase of the Goods or a duly completed guarantee certificate.
6) Rights arising from liability for defects The goods do not apply especially to cases when the defect or damage arose:
* mechanical damage to the Goods
* demonstrably unauthorized interventions into the device, natural disaster, mechanical damage or if the seals have been removed or damaged if the Goods are provided with seals,
* Electrical overvoltage (visible burned components or printed circuit boards) except for normal deviations
* demonstrably misuse,
* use in contravention of the instructions for use or the instructions given on the packaging or in the warranty card,
* use in violation of generally accepted rules of use,
* demonstrably by use in conditions which do not correspond to their temperature, dust, humidity, chemical and mechanical effects of the environment, which is directly determined by the manufacturer or which is clearly due to the nature of the matter,
* demonstrably unprofessional installation and operation,
* if the submitted warranty card shows obvious signs of data changes made or if the Goods serial number is different from that stated in the warranty card.
7) The Seller's liability for defects shall not apply to wear and tear caused by normal use, in the case of Goods sold at a lower price for a defect for which the lower price was agreed,
8) A defect caused by unprofessional assembly or other unprofessional commissioning is considered a defect if such assembly or commissioning was agreed in the purchase contract and executed by the Seller or another person under the Seller's responsibility.
9) If the contents of the package or the object of purchase are consumables (eg batteries, accumulators), its normal life in normal use is 6 months, unless expressly stated otherwise. This does not affect the Buyer's right to claim the Goods within the statutory warranty period. However, the Buyer must take into account the fact that the warranty does not cover wear and tear of the Goods or its parts caused by normal use and cannot be confused with the service life.
10) Gifts provided by the Seller to the Buyer free of charge in the framework of the purchase contract for other paid Goods shall not be subject to any warranty or liability beyond the law. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer is obliged to return the Goods, which are provided as a gift in the original state to the Seller.
11) At the Buyer's request, the Seller shall provide the Buyer with a written confirmation of obligations arising from defective performance to the extent stipulated by law (warranty card). The Warranty Certificate must contain the name or business name, Company ID and registered office of the Seller. If the nature of the thing allows it, it is sufficient to issue to the Buyer proof of purchase of the Goods containing the data as a warranty card instead of the warranty card. If the warranty period is longer than the statutory warranty period, the Seller shall determine the terms and extent of the warranty extension in the warranty certificate.
IV. Warranty period
1) The Buyer-Consumer is entitled to exercise the right from a defect that occurs in the Consumer Goods within twenty-four months of receipt of the Goods. If the defect of the Goods becomes apparent within six months of receipt by the Buyer-consumer, the Goods shall be deemed to have been defective at the time of receipt, unless the contrary is proved. In the case of the purchase of already used Goods, the period for exercising rights from defective performance is one year. The warranty period for the Buyer-Entrepreneur is twelve months.
2) The warranty period begins when the Buyer accepts the Goods. The warranty period is extended by the period during which the Goods were under repair. In the case of replacement of goods under warranty repair, the original warranty period continues.
3) If the purchased Goods are to be put into operation by an entrepreneur other than the Seller, the warranty period shall commence only from the date of commissioning of the Goods, if the Buyer ordered the commissioning within three weeks of receipt of the item . The date of commissioning of the Goods is indicated in the document of commissioning of the Goods received by the Buyer. Thus, the commencement of the warranty period is postponed only if all the above conditions are met. If any of them is not fulfilled, the warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the item.
V. Defects Rights Goods
1) If the item does not have the characteristics specified in Article Seller's Liability, the Buyer-consumer may also request the delivery of new Goods without defects, unless this is unreasonable due to the nature of the defect. If the defect concerns only a component of the Goods, the Buyer-Consumer may only require replacement of that component, if not possible, it may withdraw from the contract. However, if this is disproportionate due to the nature of the defect, especially if the defect can be removed without undue delay, it is an insignificant breach of contract and in such a case the Buyer-Consumer always has the right exclusively to repair the defect free of charge.
2) The Buyer-Consumer has the right to the delivery of a new Goods or replacement of a part even in the case of a removable defect, if he cannot properly use the item for repeated occurrence of the defect after repair or for a larger number of defects. In this case, the Buyer-consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Repeated occurrence of a defect after repair is considered to be the same defect that has been remedied at least twice during the warranty period and which occurs again. If the Goods were repaired at least three times for various removable defects prior to the claim, they are deemed to suffer from a number of defects.
3) If the Buyer-Consumer does not withdraw from the contract or exercise the right to deliver new Goods without defects, to replace their parts or to repair them, they may request a reasonable discount. The Buyer-consumer has the right to a reasonable discount even if the Seller cannot deliver the new Goods without defects, replace its parts or repair the Goods, and if the Seller fails to rectify the goods within a reasonable time or if remedy would cause considerable inconvenience to the buyer-consumer.
4) The Buyer shall not have the right to defective performance if the Seller has warned the Buyer that the Goods are defective or if the Buyer himself caused the defect.
5) The buyer-consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract in all cases specified in the Commercial Code and the Act. The withdrawal is effective against the Seller at the moment when the Buyer-Consumer's declaration of withdrawal is handed over or delivered to the Seller, provided that all legal conditions pursuant to §2001 et seq. Commercial Code. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is canceled from the beginning and the parties are obliged to return everything they have provided.
6) In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer is obliged to return to the Seller the complete Goods including all accessories.
7) If the defect of goods that were sold as used or sold at a discount reflecting its lower quality at the time of sale, the Buyer-Consumer has the right to a reasonable discount instead of the right to exchange the Goods.
VI. Complaint handling
1) The Buyer-Consumer must be settled without undue delay within 30 days from the date of claim, unless the Seller and Buyer-Consumer agree on a longer period. The deadline for settling the claim begins on the day following the claim in accordance with Section 605 of the Commercial Code. After the expiry of this period, the Buyer-consumer shall be granted the same rights as if it were a material breach of contract. The 30 day period is not binding on the Buyer-Entrepreneur.
2) The buyer-consumer may be interested in the outcome of the claim himself at the address of the establishment where the claim was made or by telephone.
3) The Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller or authorized service with all cooperation to verify the existence of the claimed defect and to remove it (including testing or dismantling the product). When making a claim, the Buyer is obliged to hand over the Clean Goods in accordance with hygiene regulations and general hygiene principles, including all components and accessories.
4) The Buyer is obliged to hand over the Goods to the complaint procedure complete. We also recommend attaching a copy of the sales receipt, a detailed description of the defect, and full contact details (address, telephone, e-mail). In the event that the Buyer fails to deliver the Goods in full and its completeness is necessary to determine the existence of the claimed defect and / or to remove it, the period for settling the complaint shall commence only upon delivery of the missing parts.
5) The Seller shall not be liable for the data and information of the Buyer stored on the hard disks, memories or other data carriers that are part of the Goods accepted for the complaint, nor for any loss of such data and information.
6) When making a complaint, the Buyer receives a written confirmation - complaint protocol, which serves as a document for the settlement of the complaint. The Buyer is obliged to state all the required data when completing the Complaint Report, the completeness and accuracy of which he confirms by signing the Complaint Report. The complaint protocol contains information on when the complaint was made, what is its content, and how the complaint is handled by the Buyer-consumer. If the Buyer-Consumer sent the product to the complaint procedure by the shipping service, he will receive the complaint protocol by e-mail.
7) The buyer-consumer has the right to reimbursement of reasonably incurred costs for making a complaint, and these costs are understood as the lowest possible. This is especially the postage for sending the claimed Goods. The buyer-consumer must apply for reimbursement of these costs without undue delay, but no later than one month from the end of the deadline for exercising rights from defective performance.
VII. Refusal to accept the claim
1) The Seller is entitled to refuse acceptance of the Goods for complaint if the Goods are contaminated or their components are contaminated.
2) The Seller is also entitled to reject the claim of the Goods even if the Goods are not handed over in accordance with hygiene regulations and general hygiene principles.
3) For reasons of safety during transport of the Goods and further manipulation, the Seller is entitled to reject the claim of the Goods also in the event that the engine oil and petrol are not removed from it.
VIII. Pickup of goods from warranty repair
1) After settling the claim, the Seller shall inform the Buyer either by SMS, e-mail or by telephone. If the Goods have been sent by the shipping service, they will be sent to the Buyer's address after processing.
2) The Seller shall issue or send to the Buyer a written confirmation stating the date and method of handling the complaint, confirmation of repair and the duration of the complaint, or justification for rejecting the complaint.
3) If the claimed Goods are not picked up from the warranty repair within 2 months of the expiry of the warranty repair, the Buyer shall pay the Seller a storage fee of CZK 50 for each commenced day of delay in picking up the Goods.
4) When dispensing the Goods after the settlement of the claim, the Buyer is obliged to present the document received upon receipt of the Goods into the claim, or. they must prove their identity.
These Complaints Rules come into force and effect on 1 November 2017.